Monday, August 15, 2016

Do Something Awesome

Just because something sounds awesome, doesn’t mean that it’s selfish. Just because you want to do it, doesn’t mean that your motives are wrong.
I’ve talked to people that tell me, “Jonny I know exactly what I wanna go for; I know exactly what I was made to do.” or “I know exactly what is in my heart that I would love to do, but I’m not sure that my motives are right.” So instead, they settle for everybody else’s version of what they should be doing. They think that it’s somehow more noble if they just do what everyone wants them to do, if they just keep everyone else happy. And they hold back that pursuit inside of them- that desire or thing that maybe they were created to do.
They hold back. They don’t do it. 
But I’m telling you this: Go after the thing that you were made to do. The world is waiting for you! The world is waiting for you to do the thing that you were made to do. The world is waiting for you to put your passions behind your actions and behind your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment