Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What is Your Expectation?

We often get what we expect. Maybe its because we've become so smart that we can see whats gonna happen before it happens. Maybe life is just that predictable. Maybe people are just that predictable. But maybe not.

What if its actually our expectations that make things happen? What if bracing for impact is actually causing the crash? Maybe I don't have a spring in my step because its a good day, maybe its a good day because I have a spring in my step, and as a result the world around skips along with me.

Different expectations produce different actions, and different actions produce different results.

What's your experience? Is the world a dark and cruel place? Is it an exciting adventure? Either way, does it meet your expectations?

Watch the Video Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment