Thursday, October 1, 2015

Inspire Me

There are so many people in my life who inspire me. I'm never inspired by the people who play it safe, but by the people who gamble. Gamble is probably not the word I should use but it feels right. The people who inspire are people who are willing to do the things that I am not willing to do. They act as if they know something that I don't know. They push all their chips to the middle of the table as if they have a strait flush but they do it so often that I'm pretty sure they're bluffing. How can they be so careless? What do they know?

They don't know anything special. They've just chosen to do the thing that I have chosen not to do. They take a deep breath and jump. If they survive, and they usually do, they do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment