Friday, March 21, 2014

You Gotta Start Somewhere.

What would come from spending five minutes a day writing? What ideas would my mind produce. Who would read the ideas? What if I was to add 1 minute each week? That's what I'm about to find out. I set this thing up, and now I've got a timer going and classical music playing in my Bose headphones and I'm starting in the only place you can start, at the beginning. I figure if I'm ever going to get ideas out to the world it has to be a habit. I figure to make it a habit I have to do it every day. I figure to do it every day I have to start small, and 5 minutes is small.

The timer just went off. Done for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts are kind of like rabbits: The more you have, the more you get. This should prove interesting.

    In answer to your 3rd question... I will.

    ReplyDelete